Thursday, June 13, 2013

The French Riviera: Nicely done

french riviera travel

french riviera travel

french riviera travel

french riviera travel

french riviera travel

french riviera travel

french riviera travel

french riviera travel

french riviera travel

french riviera travel

french riviera travel

french riviera travel

french riviera travel

french riviera travel

Don't miss out on a day trip to Monaco & Cannes if you're visiting Southern France! We went from Nice, to Eze, to Monaco, to Cannes all in a day. Beach lovers, the French Riviera is one place you don't wanna miss out on. Cinema de la plage at the annual Cannes Film Festival would have made our experience much more amazing if we'd had one more day. Pinky promised my heart we'll make the trip again.  Ahh, the possibilities.

Somehow, what really keeps us together so strong might just be the fact that we make up for each others' lack-of's.  While I procrastinate, he works on our travel itineraries & complete them on schedule.  While I enjoy the ambiguity ( though the very truth might be, insufficient research ), everything he words are crystal clear.  His inner strengths make up for my weaknesses I must admit, but lo & behold, I have mental assets and talents that compensate for his very subtle flaws.  I don't know if anyone can relate to us, I have a lot of patience to his sudden flare ups which can only be explained by the shift in the earth's plate or the eclipse of the moon.  He ends up realizing his craziness the next minute & becomes the best person you can ever be with.  Yes, I can pretty much handle that, or I would have to.  He's  Google maps, totally indispensable.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment